You must know about garage door openers that have landed you here! If we are right and even if we aren’t then you are definitely at the right place! A garage door opener becomes your way of finally making your smart and your life a thousand times easier. Look around everything is getting automated and in times like these, it is needed.
So, when you get your chance to automate your life you should grab. By switching to a garage door opener you can get rid of extra work and tension. As now you will not have to lose sleep worrying whether your garage door is closed or not!
However, the worry settles in when you aren’t sure whether the device that you are investing in is worth the money or not? And are featured enough? More importantly the quality that it offers! So, don’t worry about yourself anymore as Liftmaster is a well-known brand in this business and here you will know all about the Liftmaster 8365! Let’s get on the so you can go and buy it!
With a side-mounted body that is the motor, this is another chain drive garage door opener that you can invest in when you look for a good quality garage door opener for your house. Due to its design, it easily moves around the rail for opening the garage door.
It weighs around 22 pounds which doesn’t make it much heavier and installing it is not much of a hassle either. If you are unaware of technicalities it is better that you call a professional or you can even look at videos to get better ideas. For further specification about its design let’s get to know about its feature in detail and the technicalities they offer.
The first thing to notice is the motor, it has an AC motor with a strength of 1/2 HP. This makes it a perfect choice for those who are looking for a garage door opener for their houses. This one can even work good for small commercial purposes. It lifts till 7 feet. Next, comes whether it is a chain drive or a belt drive? Liftmaster 8365 is one of the best chain drive garage door openers that also ensures its performance, quality, and durability. So, you don’t have to worry about its maintenance.
Another feature that makes it stand out is that it has a built-in Wifi. This means that you can control it from wherever you like through the MyQ app. So, if you have your internet you can close your garage doors from your bed. Moreover, it has safety beams that ensure the safety of people and packages. It doesn’t let the door close if there is anything blocking the way. So, you don’t have to worry if the kids are playing around. Moreover, like any good garage door opener, it ensures the safety of your house. As it keeps updating the codes of your house and ensures that no one breaks in. Apart from it, there is also a remote control that you can use to control the functioning of the door. Now let’s have an overview of all the technical features that Liftmaster 8365 provides.
- AC Motor of 1/2 HP
- Chain drive
- Built-in Wifi
- Safety beams present
- Advanced codes for security
- Alert through notification
- Alert through signals
- Remote control garage door
- Smartphone adaptability.
- MyQ technology present.
These features make Liftmaster 8365 an investment worth every penny so what have you been waiting for go and buy it now! If you are still here let’s get to know its pro and cons that will help you decide better:
Are you looking for garage door openers? These are some very handy machines which allow you to remotely open and close the garage doors using special lifting mechanism.
There are many companies which manufacture these machines, but not all of them are reliable. Liftmaster is one of the finest brands which manufacture automatic garage door openers.
This Liftmaster 8365 267 review will give you very handy knowledge about this model. It will help you make an easy buying decision.
Design and features
Like other Masterlift garage doors, it has an intuitive design. It is a side-mounted garage door opener. The design allows it to move around the chain without any issue.
It is why the Liftmaster 8365 garage door opener is a great choice for your home. It is also easy to install once you read the manual.
You will have to know the working of the chain drive mechanism and then install the machine. If you do not know about the working and installation of the chains, you should call the expert.
The unit is portable as it has less weight as compared to other models.
The Liftmaster model 8365 267 uses an AC motor. It has a P3 motor which is only for garage door openers. The motor also consumes less power and saves up to 75% power when in standby mode.
The AC power allows more power as compared to other motors. With the Chamberlain Liftmaster 1/2 hp motor, you will see it easily lifts the doors which are between 7 and 10 feet.
It means that it will not operate or lift the doors which have a larger size. It means that you can only use it for your home and not commercial areas. Like many other models, the motor is ½ HP.
Liftmaster keeps the motor power to ½ HP in most of their models because it is more than enough to lift a door which you have at home.
The main features of this Liftmaster model are the chain drive mechanism. The chain drive mechanism is an excellent choice for smooth operation.
The chain drive mechanism makes the machine run for a long time and without any complications. Just like all other Liftmaster models it also has a motor which has a lifetime warranty and the parts come with one year warranty.
You can see all the best garage door openers to pick your favorite model.
- Security + 2.0
- Drive system: MY Q ® Chain Drive technology
- Triband remote
- Remote controlled garage lock
- Power: ½ HP
- Operates on 7 to 10 feet doors
- There are many features which make Liftmaster 8365 an excellent choice for your home use. It has various state of the art functions for security, remote controlling and alerts which makes it a great choice. If you are looking for something handy and easy to use, this model is good for you.
- The model provides advanced security features. With the Security + 2.0 you can safeguard your home. This security system works effectively by changing the code whenever you open the door. It also has a PosiLock mechanism which locks the door automatically if someone tries to open the door by force.
- Another security feature which you will like on this Liftmaster 1 2 hp garage door opener is the Alert-2-close. It gives out audible signals and visual warnings when the door is about to close using the MY Q technology.
- It also has a protector system. With this system, the unit uses a sensor which projects a light beam across the garage door. If anything interrupts the beam, it automatically reverses the door. It saves time and effort for closing and opening the door.
- The MY Q technology is a great addition to the garage doors. With it, you can control and monitor the garage door even when you are not at home or close. You do not need a remote control to open the door. You can install the LiftMaster app on your Smartphone which will allow you to control the lighting and door using the internet. It offers ease of use and convenience too.
- The Liftmaster 8365 model comes with a three-button remote control. It is a Tri-band Liftmaster garage door remote which works on 310, 315, 390 MHz frequencies. The benefit of using a tri-band remote is that you can control three garage door openers at the same time which operate on a different frequency. You can also operate and control gates or MyQ-enabled lighting accessories. The remote also uses a Security 2.0 technology which allows you to use it without any interference.
- Overall the Liftmaster garage door opener 8365 is great but uses the chain drive mechanism which is not much reliable. If you do not maintain the chain drive regularly, it will start making noise and even crack. So, you will have to spend more time on maintenance to keep this garage door opener going for a long time.
- The Liftmaster app requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect it to the internet. You will have to buy 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to use this feature.
Final Verdict of Liftmaster 8365 Garage Door Opener Review
Liftmaster MT5011U Review
Liftmaster 8365 Review
LiftMaster 828LM Review
Liftmaster 3265-267 Review
Liftmaster Model CSL24U Review
Liftmaster Elite T501L5 Review
Liftmaster 8355 Review
Liftmaster 8550w Review
Liftmaster 8557 Review
Liftmaster 8500 Review
LiftMaster 3280 Review